Monday, November 14, 2011

Penn State: Law Change

I sorta care if the law gets changed. I don't live in Pennsylvania so it wouldn't affect me in any ways. The law would make anyone that witnesses child abuse of any kind report it. From what I know about the whole abuse thing at the university was they did report it and it kinda got stuck and wasent reported by someone. So it went from one person to the other who then reported it to his boss where it was never reported. I think that if anyone sees something like that they should just go to the authorities and not there boss. That way they know it would get to the authorities and not get stuck with someone not reporting it. If I witnessed what happened in the locker room I would have stopped it. Then after reported the event...

No comments:

Post a Comment