Friday, September 9, 2011

Auto-Biography

I was born on September 25th 1997 on a nice fall day. When I was born I had jaundice, so I had to stay about a week for treatment. My family was made of mom, dad and my older sister and a dog, birds and a cat. Fast forward to 2001 where I got my 2nd sister. That year during the fall I started Preschool which was right down the street. I met a lot of new kids and had fun. One of the kids I would see till eighth grade but then he moved. During Kindergarden I made more friends and saw my older sister a lot. She was in fifth grade and her friends loved me. They would hug me and give me snacks. After Kindergarden I switched to a closer school by a few minutes. I think they like re-did the school zones, and where kids go to school. I met more new friends and my friend from Preschool also switched. The school I switched to was also brand new and renovated.

Fast forward many years later to third grade, where I had surgery. Only for my spleen and gallbladder to be removed. I was discharged after three days staying. Then fast forward to the summer of completing forth grade. I went to Pennsylvania and Washington D.C. For about a week. I went to Barbeques/Pool Parties, Museums, Malls and some restaurants. We also met some cousins we never see. It was a fun time because we never see any of our cousins. In fifth grade my older sister got strep throat/mono. She stayed in the hospital for about a week. That made me miss a lot of end of school events.

The summer of completing fifth grade a few things happened. My artwork was featured in Art in the Park hosted at Millcreek Park. I also got my first cellphone that year. In sixth grade I made new friends and got honor roll a few times. That's what happened in seventh grade, except I got a new phone and a school laptop. I also made a youtube account where I discovered a new talent. Film-making and acting which I still do now. I have about fifty five films on Youtube. In eighth grade I was in Drama and Stream Team. I only stayed for one play in Drama. Its just I don't like doing shows for kids. They were all like Kindergartners through third grade. I also didn't like staying after school so late till, like at five even six at night. The Stream Team was a club that cleaned up trash at Millcreek Park and the stream. We actually got in the stream which was cool. I found a expensive watch during it. During winter I learned two things. My older sister was going to have a baby boy. It was pretty cool cause I would be a uncle. It's supposed to be born a few days before my birthday. The second thing was that we were moving. We are moving to Denmark, Maine which is next to Fryeburg and Bridgton. We live right across from a lake and we have wildlife all around us. So far we have Birds, Chipmunks/Squirrels, Beaver, Raccoon, Moose, Bear and Deer. It seems fun that were moving but the only bad parts is were doing everything by ourselves. Were already building the house by OURSELF! Don't forget the septic, power and trees. The property we bought was full of trees. So we had to cut a lot down and stack them into pieces. I learned the school I'm going to is private and people come from all around the world. It's called Fryeburg Academy in the town of Fryeburg. The bus picks us up at six-thirty in the morning when we go there. It's about a half hour or longer trip on the bus.

Also in the summer I went to a amusement park called Canobie Lake Park. We went for the second time and I forgot to mention it during the summer of sixth grade. That summer was when we went for the first time. The best thing after Canobie Lake Park was being a shooting. However it was a fake shooting not a real one. It was at the local middle school and if we do a “What I did for Summer” essay you can learn more. Also this summer I made a Facebook and so far have about 110 friends. Now it's the end of summer and back to school. It's going great so far. The only class I don't like is Gym. I've never liked Gym though at all. So yeah that's basically me and my life.

2 comments:

  1. This doesn't need to be on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mr. Hoy: Oh I thought it had to be. Are we ever going to do anything about What we Did Over the Summer?

    ReplyDelete